I don’t know if you’ve heard about Sheffield’s Accountable Care Partnership? It’s a newly formed partnership that’s been set up so that organisations can work more closely together to bring about major changes in the way services are planned and delivered.
See the flyer here: https://tinyurl.com/ybwqk47n
The partnership is made up of the following organisations:
– NHS Sheffield Clinical Commissioning Group
– Primary Care Sheffield
– Sheffield Children’s NHS Foundation Trust
– Sheffield City Council
– Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Foundation Trust
– Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
– Voluntary Action Sheffield
Healthwatch Sheffield is leading on the patient and public engagement for the ACP. There will be a range of opportunities to contribute at different stages but initially we’re looking to form a group to inform the work of the ACP which will consist of people who use services, their families and carers. We are holding three information sessions in January to recruit members of the public.
The information sessions will take place at The Circle on the following dates and will be led by Laura Cook (contact details below). If people can’t make the dates they are welcome to contact Laura to have a chat about what’s involved:
– Thursday 10th January 10am –1pm and 5:30pm –7:30pm
– Monday 14th January 1pm – 4pm
Accountable Care Partnership (ACP) Patient and Public Engagement Lead
Telephone 0114 2536646