The Carers’ Hub is a forum for all carers in Sheffield to be heard on matters of equality that affect their lives. It is also open to people who are interested in carers’ issues.
Current priorities are:
- Health and wellbeing (including mental health)
- Loneliness and isolation
- Visibility and representation
Download supporting documents for the Carers’ Hub.
Upcoming Carers’ Hub meetings and events
If you need a reasonable adjustment to attend a Hub meeting or event, please contact us before the meeting using the form below.
Contact the Carers’ Hub below:
- Carer Card www.accesscard.org.uk/carer-card
- Carers UK www.carersuk.org
- Carers Week www.carersweek.org
- GOV.UK: Carer’s Allowance www.gov.uk/carers-allowance
- Sheffield Carers Centre https://sheffieldcarers.org.uk
- Sheffield Parent Carer Forum https://sheffieldparentcarerforum.org.uk
- Sheffield Young Carers www.sheffieldyoungcarers.org.uk